From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:17:09 -0700
Hi Shawn, you may want to have a look see at this page I saved for my future
reference, "Burning CDs successfully with Windows"
http://microsoft.com/windows2000/techenthusiast/features/cdr.asp
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

I have a PII-400 system with 128meg ram and 1- scsi hard drive, 2 - scsi
CD-Rom, 1- scsi CDRW and 1- scsi external zip drive. The system also has 1-
IDE drive and CD-Rom. I am running Windows 2000 professional and everything
works fine except when I try to burn CD's. I have tried both Adaptec Easy
CD-creator and Nero 5.0 burning software but I keep getting the error
SCSI/IDE error. I have tried copying from both the IDE and scsi hard drive
and from both the IDE and scsi CD-Roms. The test burn gives me the error.
The Ricoh unit reads cd's fine and everything appears to be terminated
properly and working. Does anyone have any ideas???? Thanks.

Shawn M. Shea MCP
IT Account Manager
Cistel Technology Inc.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,