From:
Dennis Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:00:52 -0400
My advice would be to format the hard drive and start out fresh. Internet Explorer isn't making your system sluggish.Internet Explorer isn't configured right or there are missing files.Over time the system just gets clogged up no matter how much you defrag. Also get rid of one spyware. Spybot and Adaware work against each other. Good Luck.