From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 15:05:59 -0400
I saw this while looking at hard drives.  I REALLY would like to add drive space to my TIVO2 unit, but whenever I ask TIVO about it, its like they only want to sell their own expensive units, saying that you have to buy it from TIVO for it to work.  Obviously that isn't true, but I don't know if there is a 'trick' to it or if you have to copy something, or what.

Does anyone know??