From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:10:57 -0500
Thanks for the suggestion, tried that already, WIN98SE
appeared to go in clean, but got the same bsod errors after
it rebooted.
At this point, I installed a second hard drive with WIN98SE
that had been used in a similar pc with very few files on
it, set it as master and the old one as slave until I have
time to rebuild the hard drive.  So far, its working ok
other than reinstalling a few programs...