From:
Andrew Marker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:20:09 GMT
Dzingai Chakazamba <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
When I switched on my computer it would not start. At first I
thought the power cable to the Hard Disk had slipped off, but this was not
so. The PowerSupply fan and Processor cooler are working. There is not the
"beep" of POST. I do not know what the matter is. Is it the Motherboard or
BIOS chip.

==What did you do between the time you switched the computer off the last
time it was working and the time it would not boot?  Anything?