From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:26:42 +1100
Hi.
a few weeks ago, when my toshiba loads up, i hear a high pitch noize, clicks
on and off, then the live messenger sound comes up and then jaws.
if i leave it on standby, hear this clicking and pitch noize, and it
happened maybe 2 to 3 weeks ago.
it is really annoying.
checked that the audio drivers, using a real tech audio manager, a toshiba
a300 satellite psa g4a.
so went into windows update and it automatically downloads.
so not sure what.
so pasting below my entire list of updates for the past month.
maybe some one who has had that happen to them before, and running windows
vista home premium, and jaws 10.
this is driving me stir crazy.
and so can any one help.
will paste below.
cheers marvin.

Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.49.2551.0)

Installation date: ?27/?01/?2009 11:36 AM

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Important

Install this update to revise the definition files used to detect spyware
and other potentially unwanted software. Once you have installed this item,
it cannot be removed.

More information:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/about/overview.mspx

Help and Support:

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml