From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 17:53:30 -0400
I have an hp media center currently booting ok with xp media center and
256mb ram, 3.0 ghz cpu, so I don't know if the memory would be a
problem..  Maybe it's a hard drive problem - try running scan disk to
check for bad sectors.  Also maybe a heat issue with the cpu or
motherboard - does it seem to lock up after about the same period of
time?
Paul Hachmeyer