From:
John Lin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:54:12 -0500
Hi, my friends.
I tried to connect the audio cable from the sound card to either the old CD or the new DVD, and yet I'm still unable to get either of them to play CD, although they can play VCD and DVD all right. I tried to run both Microsoft Multimedia Player and Windows' CD player to play CD and both program ran properly but no sound came from the speakers! Do I need to reinstall the sound card driver and re-set some value?
Many thanks in advance!