From:
"Guido S. Piraino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:15:41 -0500
Dear List,

I am looking for information on how to repair the mentioned laptop (DAEWOO
CHORUS 150mmt). The "specific" error, is that the system reports "ERROR
ERROR DISK NOT FOUND" when booting.

The problem is not BIOS related - all of the standard practices have been
followed. If any one has any resources where additional technical
information can be obtained, could you please forward that to me personally
or to the list - I have been unsuccessful in locating such info.

This is not a request to purchase a new laptop, nor anything other than a
request for information to perform a repair, which appears to be a focus of
this list.

Thanks in advance,
Guido S. Piraino , B.A., CET