From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:53:55 -0500
When I have this problem with my Linksys card I have to configure the card
to match the incoming network settings (TCP/IP, WEP,DHCP, SSID, etc.) I'm
sure you have a similar utility. Belkin has an extensive online KB at:
http://web.belkin.com/support/
*****************
The networks vary.  I am encountering this problem while travelling in my
motorhome through Louisiana and Florida where many MacDonalds, various
coffee shops, and places like Kinko's offer wireless services to their
customers.  Sometimes they work sometimes they do not.  For instance I am
now staying at a campground in Carabelle FL where their wireless network is
just being installed and is running open during its test phase.  The Belkin
utility sees the network and tells me that I am connected to it but I can
not access the web or retrieve my email

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml