From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:30:09 +0000
Well, there are cookies and then there are super cookies. Not sure if this relates to the question (or the one that was intended.) Here are a couple links that might be appropriate. I am not at home or I would share with you a Firefox add on to specifically remove super cookies. Or, at least the ones that were around before. It would appear they might have become more pugnacious.
What is a Super Cookie? - Definition from Techopedia

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| What is a Super Cookie? - Definition from TechopediaSuper Cookie Definition - A super cookie is a type of browser cookie that is designed to be permanently stored on a user’s computer. Super cookies are... |
|  |
| View on www.techopedia.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

New Breed of Super Cookie Defies Removal – Almost…

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| New Breed of Super Cookie Defies Removal – Almost…Let us help you learn how to tame these mysterious and pernicious cookies. |
|  |
| View on www.fightidentitytheft... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

'Super cookies' can track you even in private browsing mode, researcher says

|   |
| 'Super cookies' can track you even in private browsing m...Think you're safe from sneaky advertising companies tracking you when you're in private or incognito mode? You might not be. |
|  |
| View on www.pcworld.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  Now, of course, if I had all my bookmarks saved to the cloud I could access the link for that FF add on from the computer I am on. But I don't like my stuff to be trackable or in a potentially unsafe place . . .
Bruce Lund