From:
Jerome Deyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:56:46 -0500
Yes. Go to your local independent computer store/tech. Have him/her build
you a "whitebox" machine. It will include (or not include) exactly what you
choose. It will be repairable and restorable. You will have the disks for
OS, drivers, and software in your possession. And when you have a question,
the answer is usually only a quick phone call away. You may pay just a bit
more, but then, was that HP really such a good deal?? :)
Jerome