From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:59:18 -0800
  I'm afraid I don't understand why having security cameras requires a 24/7
Internet connection.  Is he sending the images off-site, or trying to access
them remotely?

  Is his IP address static or dynamic?

  Can he still ping the modem/router when it's in this state?

  "MO connections"?  Sorry, not a term I recognize.

  "email and browse" What email program?  What browser?  WHAT ERROR MESSAGE?

David Gillett