From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:58:05 -0700
This is most likely a question you need to ask the IT department at your
company.  They probably have specific requirements, and may even send
someone to set you up in your office.
You will probably need more bandwidth than a dial-up.  If you're not doing
video conferencing, then "standard" DSL or cable modem would probably be
fine.

Tony Mayer
Sysop
The Magic FunHouse BBS
http://bbs.magicom.net

>I'm setting up a home office to do some telecommuting. This would
>involve my responsibilities in the areas of Systems, Purchasing and
>Imports. So I would need to connect from home to enter the
>company network, run the software remotely and also do some
>systems diagnostics from home. Can those of you who have
>experience here give me some suggestions on software and
>types of connections to do this.
>
>Would this be possible over dialup or would I need more bandwidth?
>Also some good sites to learn about all this would be very helpful.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Eric

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com