From:
Jennifer Weinblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:22:42 -0500
I am not a very experienced PC user; could anyone give me information about what might be causing this:  Around every other week, when I try to wake my computer from standby, I get a blue screen that says that there is a fatal exception caused by (a long code name) from (another long code name).  The screen says I can try pressing any key  or restart, but neither action works and I end up having to pull the plug out of the computer. I am sure that is a drastic and bad thing to do. Are there any explanations or solutions for an inexperienced Windows 98 user like me?  Thank you in advance.
JW