Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 23:18:06 -0400
I have harddrives C: - G:.

I recently installed a Jaz drive and it became Drive I:.  This is good
because it did not reassign drive letters >making my short cuts invalid.

I recently had a computer crash which caused me to reload Win95.  Now
the Jaz drive has been assigned drive letter D: and has caused my
short cuts to become invalid.  I have tried through Control Panel System
reassign the drive letter and cannot.

Any ideas on how to change the drive letter from D: to I:.

George Helm

--
The sign of a true diplomat
is a person who can tell someone where to go