From:
Robert Fernando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 23:14:25 +0100
Hi all,

I have a laptop with a synaptics mouse pad built in.
For some unknown reason the right mouse button has stop functioning on windows XP.
It does not bring up the right context menu on icons in the system tray.
double clicking on icons on the desktop brings up the right mouse menu.
What could be wrong ?
I know the synaptics software says the mouse is in left mouse set-up. with button 1 (left mouse button) is primary context menu.
Button 2 secondary context menu.

thanks
Robert Fernando