From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:47:25 -0500
Celeron 300a is the preferred overclocking chip. The retail version is
preferred over the OEM version. The Heatsink/Fan assembly on the retail
version is sufficient for 450mhz. The most versatile motherboard is the Abit
BH6 or BX6rev2, in that order. These boards allow you to change the bus
settings in the BIOS setup menu, allowing you to "tweak" the system without
setting jumpers everytime.....I have had success with two combos so far, so
the reports are accurate....

Dave Olds