From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:44:12 -0500
The supporter with the two standoffs that the two screws can go into goes
under the motherboard and the plastic bracket is then attached to that with
the screws, on top of the motherboard.  Most motherboards will come with
this heatsink attachment bracket already installed, and I would see about
just using that with this heatsink.  If you need to install the bracket, you
might also take a look at the manual for the motherboard that you are
attaching this to.  It may give you more details on how to install the
bracket.

After you have the bracket installed, you should first apply the thermal
paste before settling and then clamping the heatsink into place.

John