From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 14:27:21 -0400
>I have a three computer Win network at home.  Funny
>
>A computer is my main one
>B computer is additional for other programs
>C laptop
>
>All connected via cables to box.
>
>Now
>
>A can see A & C only
>B can see B & C only
>C and see C & A & B
>
>If C sees them all, why doesn't A & B see each other.
>A & B Cables and ports and cards would be OK or C could not see
>them.
>All set identical in the Network setup.
>B & C are Win98, A is Win95
>
>Any ideas
>
>Don

Well Don here is an idea, are you booting the machines in the same order?
Are you booting the laptop last? Have you tried hitting start/shutdown and
then close all programs and log on as a different user then re-log in, this
could be whats happening cause you are using a peer to peer network.

        James

BREAKFAST.COM HALTED- Cereal port not responding!