From:
Barry K Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:59:01 -0500
I am hoping someone can either tell me where I can obtain  info or tell me
where I can contact the manufacturers of a 15" monitor that I need to repair,
It was made in august 1998 by 'XIOD' in taiwan P/N:CXK-15E S/N:FF8815940
100-240V 60/50Hz 1.2A 54KHz CRT:0.28 KKU.
The problem with it is that is has been operated at the wrong scan rate which
has damaged two components:- R143 and C122, the resistor has been badly cooked
and has no markings left, it has a resistance of 1.5Megohms and has obviously
'gone high' the capacitor has also suffered and has a split casing so needs
replacing also. Other than that all I need is a suitable driver which, hopefully, I can find somewhere on the web, unless someone can point me to the
manufactures website (If they have one!).
Thanks in advance, Barry Keith Tyler