From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:24:53 -0500
 I recently got a box of assorted pci and pci-e cards. One of the
cards is a "Digital PC TV capture" card. The only things I've found
printed on the board are the quoted words above and the letters GT (in
the center of an oval) followed by the numbers 0539. Oh, and
inspection sticker marked Sept. '05.

 Google searched "GT 0539"...nada. Even did a google image search for
"(see quote above)"
...no dice.

 I installed it in a pc running xp pro and it recognized that there
was a multimedia controller  connected but, checking device manager,
only a yellow "?" with devise type listed as "other" and manufacturer
is "unknown" no drivers listed.

 I also ran Belarc advisor but it wasn't listed at all.

 If I can get the drivers, I'd like to use this machine for a security
camera recorder. Some reason, my cyberlink software says my attempts
at usb capture are copy-write protected so I'm just wanting to try
something different.

Phil

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com