From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:20:18 -0500
This is completely normal on the Win98 machine if you're using the network card to connect your ADSL modem.  The card is not being used to network anything except the DSL modem.  If you want to see your own machine then you would have to get a second network card.

As far as the Win95 machine is concerned, what are you networking that machine to?

--
Regards,
Alan

***********REPLY PARTITION  ***********

On 2/19/01 at 7:13 PM David Jonathan Justman wrote:

>I have two machines, one running Win95 and one running Win98.  The Win98
>machine has a network card which I use to hook up to the Internet via ADSL.
>The Win95 machine has an internal modem which I sometimes use to hook up to
>the Internet.  On both of them, Network Neighborhood shows only Entire
>Network.  Is this normal?  Shouldn't I always be able to see at least my
>own
>machine?
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********e

                     visit our download web page at: