From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 09:45:19 -0700
I am confused. How many drives total do you have in the system when it
boots? Also, which drive is your Windows directory on? What information does
disk manager show for each disk?

You did not indicate what happens if you leave the backup disk in without
the others connected. Does it boot then?

Peter Shkabara