From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:00:44 -0700
I need to be brought up to speed on the new video / sound integrated
motherboards that now come with a lot of the new PCs from major
manufactures .. Off hand I don't like them.....I particularly don't like
the fact that they don't have much upgrade ability. Many only have one ISA
slot and a couple of PCI slots. Plug in a scanner, a NIC card and modem and
your finished.....and some offer only two. Is this because of the future
USB devices that are coming down the pike?

Maybe I'm wrong...maybe there are advantages I am not aware off. All
comments are appreciated.

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**