From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:54:59 -0600
Bill,
This question has been around a bit lately, so please open the attached
file. I have 8 reasons to partition and 2 semi reasons against.
Really depends on what you are doing with your system.

One individual with one o/s and a 10 gb hdd. Don't bother partitioning.
However if you intend to store 30gb of data with 2 operating systems
actively used and a 3rd o/s for a backup, definitely partition.

Get the idea.

Where will you be in 100 years? If you don't know, I can tell you. (and its
not the grave). Write me.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml