From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:51:47 -0500
If you still have all this stuff in the original Gateway box, you cannot use a standard ATX power supply because it will not fit.  You will have to either buy a new box or do some drilling and cutting on the back panel of the Gateway box.  I tried to buy a Gateway power supply with 250 or 300 watts a year ago, and was told that they did not have such things.  They sold me a new 200 watt PS.  If I had it to do over, I'd buy a new box and a regular non-proprietary PS.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml