From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:54:58 -0500
> I recently reformatted a Compaq Presario 5363 and installed W98.  Wanting
> more pixels I went to settings to find only two choices; 2 color or 16
color,
> and only one choice for screen resolution.  Since it its the same hardware
> installed I'm assuming this is a driver issue for the monitor.

You need to install the drivers that came with your video card. When you
install Windows, it puts in it's own drivers for the video card, but these
drivers are very basic and only give you those two color settings and the
one choice for screen resolution.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml