From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:38:48 -0500
Ray, my Logitech wheelmouse mouse readme file under troubleshooting says:

3) If adaptor(s) were not included in your package, your mouse
     was designed to work on only one type of port (Serial OR
     PS/2). Refer to your package for the type of port your mouse
     supports.

Hope this is not your case.....

At 11:51 PM 3/23/99 , Ray wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can get a Logitech compliant adapter?  I'll be in
>Korea until June and cannot find one specifically for it.
>
>You may be correct about the adapter, none came with the mouse and my generic
>one doesn't work.  I've contacted Logitech support on-line. The old mouse
entry
>was deleted before attempting to install the Logitech.
>
>Thanks for the help,
>
>Ray Hornung
>
>"Twin*.*Star" wrote:
>
>> Did the adapter come with the mouse? No (generic) adapters work with all
>> PS/2 mice or keyboards or to be able to swap an adapter from one brand name
>> unit to another brand unit.

Doug Simmons

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]