Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 20:49:11 +1000
I'm not sure what do you mean.

If you want two HDDs, and one mirror the other one, this is RAID 1. RAID 1
can be done by both hardware or software.

If you want four HDDs, and two mirror the other two, this is called RAID
0+1.  Becasue each two HDDs are in RAID 0 and then be mirrored in RAID 1.
this configuration can only be done by hardware.

If you have a RAID card, everything is under simple setup by the card BIOS
(not mobo BIOS), just follow the on screen instructions, you will be fine.

Jun Qian