From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:47:08 -0300
It at first appears your CD is damaged!  The best alternative is to buy
another copy, but before this, I would test to see if the drive is at fault
by substituting a drive that is known to be in good working  order from
another machine.  One or the other or both could have been bad.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:09:38 -0500
From:    Ralph Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Window XP won't load

I tried to load windows xp with the cd (with sp1) but it wouldn't work. So I
looked on the Windows XP website and followed the directions to load using
floppy disks and then running the xp cd.  During the cd setup it said that
the following files cannot be copied by setup:  CLpack.exe, javacypt.dll,
javaperm.hlp, javaprxy.dll, javart.dll, davascc.hlp, jdbgmgr.exe, jview.exe,
msawt.dll, msjava.dll, msjdbc10.dll, nt5java.inf, vmhelper.dll, wjview.exe,
dx3j.dll and jit.dll.  The message was window has shutdown  c000021a.  fatal
system error.  Session Manager initializatin process terminated
unexpectantly with a status of oxc000026c (x00000000) (x00000000).  I tried
to reboot several times but got the same fatal error message.  Since this
attempt wiped out my windows 98se, I have no working system on this
computer.  I would like
 to try to finish setup of XP instead of re-installing 98se.  HELP!
RALPH HUNTER