From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 11:44:27 -0700
I would switch off Symantec's email virus scan process and see if your
problem reproduces itself. It may also be a hardware fault with your
satellite Internet equipment. Also see if the problem reproduces itself
when you take the router out of the loop and hook directly to your
satellite modem. Do each change one at a time, so as to see which one
actually makes a difference in your performance. Also, what is this
"Network Magic" software you mentioned, and what is it supposed to do
for you? Perhaps it is the source of your issues (spyware, malware,
etcetera).