From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:48:40 -0800
Hi,
I'd like to thank any and all who may have responded to my recent dillema
with a new nonfunctional HP ScanJet 4C. After a month of messing with it, it
is on it's way back to HP under their exchange warranty program. I guess one
has to get the right, smart person in tech support. That coupled with the
fact that having never used a scanner I had no idea what to look for in it's
operation.
My question is mainly directed to Bill C, thanks for all the input, you had
mentioned using Desk Scan 2.7 on a Win95 machine. Just how did you go about
installing this? When I try to run, I get an error message stating that it
is for NT only. Can you enlighten me on this? This is for when the "new"
hopefully fully operational scanner arrives. Thanks.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA