From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 15:38:09 -0600
Yes, this printer worked well for 2 years.  The system is a PackBell d135 w/
Win95.  The drivers are up to date.  It appears that the printer simply
failed to print one day and I can not get it to print period.

There are no error messages.  The system works exactly like any print job
should except there is no ink on the paper.

Mike Buraczewski