From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:00:54 +0200
Yes, buy an Ethernet card for each computer.

Then you will get a LAN and can communicate between your computers, e.g. for
file exchange. This will be handy when you will do support or upgrades of
your daughter's computer. You will also be able to share equipment, like a
DVD player (or burner!?) installed in either of the computers.

Ethernet cards are cheap, about 15 USD each. - All computers should have an
Ethernet card!

Make sure that your DSL modem does have an ethernet port (for the connection
to the router).

Good luck!
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden