From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:03:14 -0500
My advice for starters is to unplug everything, Hard, Floppy Drives,etc.
Boot the motherboard with just ram, CPU & Video card. This is the usual
procedure I use for testing the motherboard and components. If that works,
then plug each drive one by one and boot each time, making sure that the
pin1 is lined up in each cable. A reverse HD cable will cause a machine to
do nothing...Good Luck...keep us posted...

Dave Olds