From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 20:14:46 -0600
I would reccomend the ASUS P2B.  It's a Slot 1, BX Chipset board, and has
brackets for both the Celeron and PII chips.  Since it's a BX board you will
be able to easily upgrade to a P2 at a later date, without having to upgrade
the motherboard.  Asus is generally regarded as a quality motherboard
manufacturer, as well.  You may want to consider purchasing PC100 SDRAM know
as well, that will eliminate the need to uprgrade your RAM at the later date
as well.

Dan Shaughnessy