From:
Dan Dexter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:01:04 -0500
On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Jerry J. Fear wrote:

> I'd be happy to hear from anyone with experience with this X stuff, or even
> from anyone who has even heard of FAT32X.

A search on HotBot revealed this site:
http://members.aol.com/paynej/page3.html
which has links to other potentially promising information about your
problem.

The following is an excerpt from the page:

"FAT32X Explained: The Truth Is Out There!

3/11/98 - Never one to let a stone go unturned, I found this white paper
at Quantum's site. After emailing Tech Support I found that they've been
getting lots of email about their 8 & 12 GB drives from NT users and
Norton Users. Please remember that this FAT32X issue is a DISK issue and
not a PARTITION issue. If your computer can address more than 8GB then it
supports INT13 extended calls no matter how many partitions you have to
use. If your computer doesn't support extended INT13 calls then the sum of
ALL your partitions will be less then 8GB." etc...

Dan Dexter
mailto:[log in to unmask]