From:
Patrick Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:47:20 -0800
My first response is don't migrate! Upgrade to Intranetware 4.11 or  5 and
you'll be a lot happier and your users will be happier.  Less maintence,
less resources used, less pain, great expndability, and NDS directory
services are here now and MS Active Directory are ??? lost in Redmond.
If you really want to foist pain upon your users and double your workload
you can "migrate" but be prepared for a lot of cleanup and fixing
afterwards.  Most of the tools I have seen for this don't work as
advertised and a lot of work is needed to make people happy again.
My big question is why switch?  I have not seen any compelling reason to
move to NT servers for file and print service yet. Novell is clear winner
with speed and ease for that.

At 07:04 PM 3/9/99, you wrote:
>I am looking to migrate a Netware 3.x server to WinNT4. I am wondering what
>versions of Netware will migrate to NT. Thanks.
>
>Shawn M. Shea
>
>                         PCBUILD's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>