From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:09:36 -0700
Rick wrote:
They have said to include a hard drive when powering up.
This assumes, (of course), the hard drive is properly configured and working
properly.

Ok I thought so to so I put in a hard drive with Win 98 se, a cd-rom drive, a floppy drive. IT does the same thing even when windows is up and that is flicker incesantly. I tried adjusting picture size on the moniter and it just flickers right back to orginal small size. It might be the moniter but I just took the moniter and video card right out of my old computer and put them in the new one. I check with the gigabyte web site there was one bios upgrade so I flashed it with no change as far as the flickering goes. I check the MB battery and that is fine. I am going to try my other moniter. I may grab a cheap video card and give that a shot. But keep throwing those ideas I am willing to try just about anything.