From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:02:28 -0500
The cable issue has previously been discussed by several others 2 or 3
different times, so I won't start that up again.

The answer to the monitor question depends on what you want to do.

You could move the current monitor to the 486 and boot it  and load the
laplink/interlnk/pcanywhere package.  Then move the monitor back to the
PPro and finish the connection.

At this point, the PPro can exercise full control over the 486, sending
files, getting files, creating folders, deleting files/folders, etc.

Can it run applications on the 486?  There is a LOT more specific
information needed before that question can be answered.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====