From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:47:06 -0600
Last night I screwed up big time , I reformatted my hard drive(c),  I have
my original 1.6  and have added a 8  hard drive that everything runs off
of., I had nothing on the original 1.6. I somehow have messed up and now
when I boot up the computer does not recognize my hard drives, so therefore
it has no disk to install the cd driver and win 95 original disk, I tried to
go into setup and set the hard drives bit shows nothing, I think my problem
is that I need to set each one as a master , however when I installed the
new disk I can't remember if we used another cable for new drive. What could
I have deleted to cause this? It was working great till I messed with it  so
I cannot see how jumpers on drive changed, My cd driver is on my boot up
disk with ms dos 6.2 and I keep getting error when trying to install disk it
says incorrect version of Dos, Should I install Dos 6,2 in order to get win
95 to load ? I had it up with win 95 for a while but I reformatted again
thinking the disk was the wrong one, Any help to get me booted up will be
appreciated,

my disk were C(main) D ( empty ) cd was E
80 Megs of ram
133 CPU with an Intel 200 MMX overdrive processor
1995 model Gateway

TIA !

Bobby Sutton

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,