From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:25:47 +0900
WindowsNT4.0 workstation is not recognizing my
Sanyo 3-cd changer when I load NT -- unless, (get
this!) I cycle the cdrom while NT is loading.  When
I fail to cycle the cdrom, no driver loads, and then
when I reboot to go to another OS, I get an
ATA-Disk Configuration change message, which
dumps me into the BIOS setup, where I can see
that the cd changer isn't even detected.  A reset
fixes all.

What the heck is going on here?  Anyone know?

Tia,

Lance