From:
Eric Wertman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:19:09 -0500
I'm having a problem with this machine, a deskpro.. It boots to a
certain point in windows 2000, shows a blue screen (so briefly I can
only make out the word memory) and reboots, ad nauseum.  This machine
was sitting and working fine the last time I saw it, I left it on and
when I came back the next day it was performing repetitive reboots.  I
can't get in with safe mode, command prompt, last known good, or VGA
mode.

Unfortunately I didn't have a boot disk on me, so I couldn't try DOS.
This machine is a P3 733, with an 815 chipset board (I'm fairly
certain).

Any ideas?

Eric Wertman