Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:41:41 -0700
I have a system that uses this router to communicate with an IBM AS/400. The
error I am getting is "adapter ram failed memory test" and the adapter
handler doesn't get insalled. This system is used to transfer sales orders
and right now we are having to manually input, alot of extra work. Question
is is there a work around for this problem? I am unable to locate the card
locally. Don't really want to spend alot of time and resources whereas by
the first of Feburary we hope to have the sales force converted over to be
able to use palm pilots and laptops. The system is operating in a DOS
enviroment. The card has 8k of memory installed. Is there a way to maybe
fool the computer/router and remap the memory into the system memory. If
there is no way to work around this problem, any suggestions as far as a
replacement. Out of a dozen or so business computer/network shops I called,
only tweo guys even knew what I was talking about.
TIA
Rob Shane
Infinty Web Services
www.infinitydotcom.com