From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:25:09 -0600
Rick: That is what is strange, I do NOT have ANYTHING in either autoexec.bat
or config.sys.  Now, be aware that I just reformatted and went back to Win
95. Everything is running AOK . it is more of an annoyance than anything but
I feel there must  be something to it. Thanks !

Bobby Sutton

It may not be a second boot screen... The video has just returned to
the real mode DOS display because there was a "call" to something.

Look in your Autoexec.bat for something "odd".
Back it up and/or make sure you can boot from a floppy with the program
"edit" on it before you change anything...
If this does not make sense, do not do anything and post your Autoexec.bat
to the list...             Rick Glazier

> when I boot up my Gateway 95 model it boots up fine through first screen
but
> when it comes up to second boot screen after the win 95 logo splash it has
> vertical list of  C:   about 15 of them ( along with posting the h/d and
CD