Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:26:32 -0400
My computer is on a cable connection.  I'm running Windows 98 with a Pentium
II processor, 256 RAM.  When I turn on the computer and check System
Properties, System Resources usually shows 78 to 84 percent.  Within 10
minutes I'm down to about 54 percent and I'll get a warning that my
resources are too low and I should quit other applications.  I'm not doing
anything but e-mailing via AOL 9.0.  Then I'll usually get the Blue Screen
of Death.

Before that happens, if I Ctl/Alt/Del, the Close Program window only shows
AOL, Ex;lorer, Zone Alarm, Ccapp, Starter, and Systray.  The startup tab on
msconfig shows the following:  Scan Registry, System Tray, ccApp, Symanticd
NetDriver Monitor, Zone Labs client, Ensoniq Mixer, Quick Time Task, Script
Blocking, ccEvtMgr, True Vector, AolAcsDaemon1.

Once a week I also run SpyBot and Ad-Aware.

Can someone please help and tell me what's going on with my computer and how
I can fix it?  Thanks.

Lenny Finkelstein

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads