From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 09:57:14 -0800
What is the other program you are attempting to install and receiving
this error message?

Are you running any other anti virus programs, or have you recently
uninstalled a previous anti virus program? Are you trying to install
the correct 64 bit version of MS Security Essentials? Are there any
third party firewall, anti spy, or anti mallware apps running? Have
you tried booting clean, with no apps auto loading, and then
installing? Have you goggled your error message and checked for this
message in the MS Security Essentials support forums?

Mark Rode

At 04:50 PM 11/15/2011, you wrote:
>I have tried everything you and others have suggested and I still
>cannot install either program.  The one program is MS Securtiy
>Essentials which I have had no trouble installing before.
>
>>At 08:01 AM 11/14/2011, you wrote:
>>>Twice in the last two days I have tried to install a program and
>>>got the following message.
>>>"The installer has insufficient privileges to access this
>>>directory (directory named).  The installation cannot
>>>continue.  Logon as administrator or contact your system administrator."
>>>It has Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with 4 GB of RAM.  When I
>>>click on User accounts in the Control Panel, it shows my name and
>>>Administrator below it.  What do I have to do to be able to
>>>install these programs?
>>>Marilyn Wilson

                     visit our download web page at
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml