From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:21:32 -0500
Dave Littlehale wrote:

> The saga continues I need advice on how to finish this project.

> 3) go with the EZ Drive.
>
> What are the recommendations?

Dave,

Using a DDO (like EZ drive) does add one more element to an already
complex mixture, and should be avoided if possible. HOWEVER....

I used EZ drive for about a year and half with no problems.

I have several clients that still have it installed on
their hard drives in 486, P5, and P5-MMX environments.
All run flawlessly. (The pentiums were MoBo upgrades and they
chose not to deal with reformatting the drive)

--
Jim Meagher
=====