From:
Karl Gottshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:20:08 -0400
I have tried to install 2 different PCI PnP 3D Add on cards to an ASUS
SP97-V Motherboard. Both (a Creative Labs and a STB) state that they should
show up as new hardware, but don't. They are not detected if I do "add new
hardware" either. I have the next to last BIOS upgrade in the board, but the
latest mentions nothing of PnP or PCI problems that it corrects. It will
(and does) properly detect the cards in the ISA slots.

Any ideas?

Karl Gottshalk
Camden, ME 04843
www.the-computer-man.com